Earlier this year in January we had an adventure of a lifetime, we were part of The Adventurists Rickshaw Run. It was an epic drive through villages, towns and cities, starting from the south of India (Bangalore) to the north of India (Jaisalmer).
Here are my top 5 tips on what you should bring on your Rickshaw run adventure
5. Motorbike gloves, helps to prevent blisters on the long drives
4. Bungee cords to strap stuff at the back and on the roof
3. Cable ties will always come in handy
2. Duct tape can save you till you find a mechanic
1. And the most important piece of advice is to bring a 10L jerry can as you cannot buy them anywhere in India. The jugs they sell will break over time, leak and in not air tight, so you will smell fumes the whole trip!
Have a great trip!